The Sustainable Coffee Van Project 2020/2021.
To build a sustainable coffee van using recycled equipment & materials.
- Van – Obtained a 2nd hand plumbers van that a business in the ACT was retiring.
(Toyota Hiace 2000)
- Coffee Grinder – from Rashay’s re-fit out in Sydney.
- Hot Water – 2nd hand gas hot water system out of a 6 months old caravan that was in an written off.
- Build a sustainable fit out in van using recycled timber – not stainless steel.
- 12 volt fridge/freezer.
- 2 Group Coffee Machine.
- 2 water tanks
- Wiring from demolition site.
If your able to help us with our project van please
call (02) 9222 6191 or email: email@example.com
Make a donation towards the build of The Sustainable Coffee Van Project.